FTC BODYTEK®.10: Spun Nylon Yarn
BODYTEK® Series:           
Spun Nylon Yarn|
Among all the synthetic fibers, nylon is most similar to natural fibers in terms of quality. It is suitable for interweaving or blending with any fiber to produce the most exquisite and advanced composite fibers. As long as a piece of fabric contains 5%กใ20% of nylon fiber, the quality of finished fabric will take on a totally new look without changing the original design of fabric construction.
- Excellent color fastness: This product allows for the applications of various dyeing treatments to obtain bright colors. It also has excellent resistance to the erosion by sunshine, seawater and bleach. Its color is not easy to fade.
- Excellent elasticity: After false twisting treatment, this product features excellent elasticity.
- Resistance to high temperature: This product has high melting point. After interweaving with polyester fiber, it can be dyed and set under high temperature and will not produce brittleness or induration. In other words, it will retain its original handle and elasticity.
- Excellent touch: Finished fabrics made of this product feature fullness and are rich in elasticity. Moreover, because its specific weight is smaller than other synthetic fibers, it also provides finished fabrics with an extra soft touch.
- Low dyeing shrinkage: This product features low shrinkage. The width of gray fabrics made of this product is small. Therefore, this product can help reduce the costs of materials and weaving labor. Besides, its coverture after dyeing is superb.
- High tenacity: This product features abrasion resistance and low pilling. Therefore, it is highly functional.
- High crystallinity: The molecular structure of this product is stable. Therefore, it will not produce too much white powder. Textiles made of this product can be preserved for a longer period.
- It is suitable for blending with various fibers or interweaving with diverse yarns.
- Woven fabric: denim, coat, furnishing textile, industrial fabric and beach fabric.
- Knitted fabric: Sportswear, casual wear, lace and underwear.
- N6 (100%)
- N6VC (80/20)
- N6/C (65/35)
- Other blending ratios can be developed and created according to customers' individual needs.
Priv. Page | Home | to Products