FTC BODYTEK®.9: Soft Touch Yarn
BODYTEK® Series:           
Soft Touch Yarn|
It utilizes specially designed spinneret and solvent to produce a fiber with smaller cross-section diameter (denier count < 1.0 den). Due to the fineness of cell fiber, textiles made of this fiber are able to obtain improved handle without going through reduction process.
- Excellent touch: Because this fiber has a lower denier count, textiles made of this fiber are characterized by superb handle featuring softness, delicacy and smoothness.
- More compact fiber array provides textiles with better coverture and thermal retention function.
- It is suitable for blending with other spun fibers or using alone, to produce higher count yarns and increase the added values of textiles.
- Woven fabric: shirt, dress, suit, coat and quality furnishing textile.
- Knitted fabric: casual wear, sportswear and underwear.
- NF (100%)
- NF/C (65/35)
- NFVC (60/40)
- Other blending ratios can be developed and created according to customers' individual needs.
Priv. Page | Home | to Products