FTC BODYTEK®.6: UV-Cut Sun Protection Yarn
BODYTEK® Series:           
UV-Cut Sun Protection Yarn|
UV-cut fiber is produced by adding to the materials a special micro ceramic powder during the drawing process of original filament, and is thus provided with an inherent capability to effectively refract and scatter ultraviolet (UV) rays. Therefore, this product can block UV rays UVA and UVB, which are harmful to health. Wearing clothes made of this product can protect skin from pathological changes.
- Excellent UV shielding: Tested with 28G knitted fabrics, its UV shielding rate has exceeded 90%; tested with CVC 60/40 silk fabrics, its UPF value has reached 18, which exceeds the standard value 15.
- Super durable: This fiber is produced by means of original filament application technique, which is different from the finishing treatments applied to regular textiles. Therefore, this fiber possesses inherent and durable UV-cut property, and will not compromise its original protective functions on account of frequency of ironing or number of washes.
- Wearing comfort: The special powder added to the polymer is composed of inorganic ceramic particles, which will not affect the handle of finished yarn. Hence, textiles made of this product feature enhanced softness.
- Safety: Its high polymer property ensures that inorganic particles will not dissolve or flake off. Therefore, this product is absolutely safe.
- It is suitable for blending with natural cotton fiber to produce T/C or CVC yarn, featuring enhanced wearing comfort.
- Everyday clothing: sportswear, casual wear and shirting.
- Outdoor appliance: sunshade hat, umbrella and parasol.
- Home decoration: sunshade awning and curtain fabric.
- U (100%)
- U/C (65/35)
- UVC (60/40)
- Other blending ratios can be developed and created according to customers' individual needs.
Priv. Page | Home | to Products