FTC BODYTEK®.5: Irregular Thermal Retention Yarn
BODYTEK® Series:           
Irregular Thermal Retention Yarn|
It utilizes specially designed spinneret and solvent to produce a fiber with hollow cross-section. Just like the hollow cylinders of birds' feathers, the hollow cross-section fiber contains air, which is capable of blocking heat. This product makes use of such natural phenomenon to attain the specific purpose of preserving body temperature.
- Thermal retention: The specially designed hollow cross-section fiber contains air, which has an inherent capability of blocking heat. In this way, this product enables human body to preserve its temperature and attain the purpose of thermal retention.
- Lightweight: The specially designed hollow cross-section structure reduces textile density and provides textile with the improved qualities of lightweight, full handle and soft touch.
- Safety: The thermal retention function of the fiber is the effect of physical phenomenon. Therefore, this product is absolutely safe.
- It is suitable for blending with Y cross-section fiber to produce Y/H yarn, providing textile with the additional function of sweat repellency.
- Woven fabric: various warm clothes and accessories.
- Knitted fabric: sports or casual coats, gloves and hat.
- H (100%)
- HVC (60/40)
- Other blending ratios can be developed and created according to customers' individual needs.
Priv. Page | Home | to Products